Friday, April 11, 2014

A Flashback Friday Triple Shot


Daphne and I are heading out on a road trip to Indiana today.  Does anyone call Indiana "The I-N?"  I think I'm gonna try to start that if it isn't already a thing.  There we are, above and below, visiting The I-N in 2007.  Doesn't my grandma look cool in her sunglasses?


This will be the first big road trip for me and Daphne on our own.  We're staying someplace fancy in West Virginia tonight.  It may in fact be the ONLY fancy place to stay in West Virginia!  Then tomorrow, we'll finish our trip.  Zesto, get ready.


Happy Belated Sibling Day to my brother.  I didn't even know there was such a day.  I think Facebook made it up.  Anyway, I'm glad to have mine.  And I'm looking forward to seeing him tomorrow FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THANKSGIVING WHICH IS RIDICULOUS.  In this picture, we have been caught stealing marshmallows from a cabinet at my grandparent's house sometime in the early 1970s.  My grandpa built that cabinet, and now I have it...it's in Daphne's room, filled with books.  I think he would like that.

Time to pack and hit the road.  Adventure awaits!  


No comments: